Proudly Canadian

Proudly Canadian

Sunday, March 16, 2014

Live Love Laugh

I am so in love with this art journal page.  This is one of my favorite sayings.  And when Christy Riopel was down doing her classes she brought down some of her stencils, and of course when I saw this one I had to have it!  I wanted to use my Liquitex glass bead molding paste which I've had for quite some time and have been a bit intimidated to try it.  Well, get over it and use it was my self talk today.  I tried to find the best lighting I could for the pictures but honestly, they just don't do this page justice.  It is so stunning in real that the pictures seem disappointing but you'll get the jest of it. 







 

This is way too much fun... bye bye tags and hello art journaling.  At least for awhile... mind you I need to get TH March tag done yet!  One of these evenings after work I'll try to find some time to get that done and downloaded. 

Thanks for checking me out.  Hope you are enjoying my pages.  Till next time!  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment