Proudly Canadian

Proudly Canadian

Sunday, October 5, 2014

Tell, show, involve

Hellloooo... 2 posts in one day!  Whoohoo...   I wasn't sure where this page was going to go when I started but I have to say I think this is one of my faves.  The pictures do not do it justice, the lighting was all wrong when I took the pics so it looks all faded.  Oh well.  I used Dylusions inks, stamps, and sentiments.  I also played with my new Ferro pastes.  Love these!!!  I plan on accumulating all the colors I can.  :)  

My background came together using the sprays thru the leaf stencil and also as a reverse mask with the remainder of the color.  I built up the layers and then used both white and black charcoal pencils to accentuate the leaves that I wanted to pop.   The girl is colored with Fabre Castell India ink markers, love these!  The clock/bee is a Crafter's Workshop stencil with my new Ferro graphite paste!  LOVE!  And the florals are a Prima stencil I think, but I wanted to try to achieve a different texture so I mixed some Liquitex clear bead texture gel with some copper Ferro paste to add color.  When it dried the Ferro gave it some opaqueness but the beads are still prominent in the texture.  Loved how that turned out.  :)












Hope you enjoy this page as much as I had fun making it.  :)  Not sure when my next posting will be since this time of year gets super busy with work but I am hoping to find some time in the next month to work on another page even if it is in segments here and there.  :)  Thanks so much for stopping in and taking a peak.  Would love it if you leave me a note saying you popped in the say Hi!  :)  


 photo HSSignature-1.png

No comments:

Post a Comment