Proudly Canadian

Proudly Canadian

Monday, September 30, 2013

Random tags

These next two are just a couple of tags I made last week randomly.  I had no inspiration, no clue what to do and just threw stuff together.  



The top tag is some chipboard heat embossed.  The medallion is a CTMH velvet rub on.  And the background is from some MME paper packet I have cut to size and adhered to the tag.  I distress inked the edges.

The second tag was sprayed with Chocolate chip chalkboard shimmer spray and then smooshed the wet tag into the overspray to create a real mottled metallic effect.  The shatter stamp is a Tim Holtz grunge stamp.  And the other two sayings are CTMH stamps that have been heat embossed in black.  The gears are chipboard and painted with Distress paints in silver and black distress ink finger applied once the paint was dry to antique them a bit

Thanks again for checking out my blog and my tags.  I have been enjoying sharing my stuff and appreciate any feedback you may have.    :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment