Proudly Canadian

Proudly Canadian

Monday, November 4, 2013

Creative Chemistry 102: Part 3

I've had a productive day!  Yesssss... I was able to sit down this afternoon and get going on Day 3 of CC102.  This was a fun day, the lessons were great and I'm loving the smudged ink technique.  I wasn't sure if I would like it until I actually did it!  Yup, in love!  And I am kinda lovin' the photo tinting as well.  :)  This is a really cool technique that I think I'll be able to use when I start doing a scrapbook album with some vintage photo's.  And the faux cracked glass, well, let me just say, brilliant! 

Day 3: Smudge stamping, regular stamp and smudged stamp



Day 3:  Brayered stains



Day 3:  Photo tinting, I just can't believe how awesome this technique is.  In love! 



Day 3:  Faux Cracked Glass, I used Alcohol ink in aqua lights to make the cracked glass to be more like cracked ice for some deep sea ice fishing!  ;)

 
 
Day 3:  Distress Glitter Rock Candy, I also used the smudge technique for the base of this tag.  :)
 

 

Day 3:  Distress Glitter, I love this tag.  Nothing is better than bling!  I used the precut grunge pieces from Tim Holtz, Distress stain marbling for the background and some soft second generation stamping.



And this ends my day!  :)  These techniques have really opened up my world.  Tim is amazing.  Can't wait to see what he has in store for day 4!  :)

2 comments:

  1. I loved all these techniques too. The crackle glass is going to be on everything! I need snow app alcohol ink for day 4. So I'm paused until I pick some up. But, I work so hopefully sometime this week. Have fun, these look great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nicole! :) I have the snow cap alcohol ink! Yey! I bought it not too long ago with the silver and gold mixatives. I can't wait to see yours! :)

      Delete