Proudly Canadian

Proudly Canadian

Sunday, November 3, 2013

Creative Chemistry 102: Part 2

I'm back and ready to get started again with my Creative Chemistry 102.  It feels like it has been so long since having started and then having to stop.  And I guess it kind of has been, with it being three weeks since Dad passed away.  I really needed to push myself into getting started again, but when I did I was thankful that I was doing what makes me happy again.  I got a lot done today and am pretty excited to be able to post something. I managed to get the remainder of Day 1 done, and all of Day 2.  Whoohoo...  Tim sure has packed in a lot of stuff into each days lessons.  Wow.  Here is what I am happy to have completed today: 

Day 1:  Marbling, colored crackle, altered surface, eroded metallic, stamping resist and industrial



Day 2:  Mixed media, embossing and embossing through

 
 

Day 2:  Stamping, sketching and ink monoprint

 
 
 
 
Day 2:  Paint monoprint
 
 
 
 
My table is a mess with all my paints, and stains and inks etc, but my philosophy is if I don't clean it up I'll be able to get started tomorrow after my appointments and hopefully finish all of Day 3.  It really is a bonus some days to have hubby working away from home.  I am hoping to complete all of CC102 this week.  I would love to check out some other creative souls out there.  If you like my tags, follow me and I'll be able to check in with you and follow you too.  :)   In the meantime, have a great day and I'll see you when I'm back with my tags from Day 3.  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment