Proudly Canadian

Proudly Canadian

Friday, November 8, 2013

Creative Chemistry: Day 5

Yes!  I have finished and can say I have graduated from school again!  :)  Well Creative Chemistry school anyhow.  This has been so much fun and can't wait for CC103.  ;)  I hope there will be a 103!  I'm going to keep this short cause it's super late and I wanted to post this before going to bed.  So here are the last of my tags and lessons from this amazing class. 

Rusting:  This is an awesome technique and I know I'll be using it a lot!

 
 
 
 
Sticky Glitter:  This didn't turn out quite as well as I hope for, but I'll definitely practice.  :)
 

 
 
 
Sticky leafing:  I found myself buying the leafing sheets instead of the loose because it was half the cost.  I also embossed with tinsel glitter around the edges.
 
 
 
 
Shabby Chic:  This took me two tries to get it.  I was challenging finding the right balance of dryness before starting to rub off the paint. 
 
 
 
 
Tarnished Silver:  Cool effect but for the amount of work that went into embossing the layers and then using the distress paint, I find I really like the look of the new Tarnished metal embossing enamels by Stampendous and they look really cool without all the layering. 
 
 
 
 
Chalkboard:  This is really cool!  I really like the effect of this one. 
 
 
 
 
 
Had a blast doing all these lessons and learning all these new techniques.  Now to put them to practice and incorporate them into my projects.  :)  In the meantime, my bed is calling me and tomorrow brings a new day with new surprises.  Night night...

 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment