Proudly Canadian

Proudly Canadian

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Creative Chemistry 101: Part 4

I'm on a roll!  And I'm loving it.  :)  Day 7 was learning techniques about embossing.  AND I love to emboss.  I have bought several colors of the Distress embossing powders over the past few months and I knew they were a flatter tone, no shine to them for a more distressed look but I didn't realize the difference really between them and the other types.  So learning about that was neat.  I also didn't know that you were supposed to rub the crystals off afterwards for a more distressed look!  Very neat.  I love the rough feeling of the Distress powders.  I can't wait to experiment with my other colors!  I'm now itching to buy more, though I can't find them anywhere in this city, I'll have to either order online or wait till I make a trip up north to the cabin and get them at my craft store up there.  I'm thinking it'll be an online order, or maybe a road trip to the big city of Calgary to do some shopping there, just to get away from here for a bit.  :) 

Day 7:  Embossing


I'm just thrilled with these, they actually look better in the pictures vs in front of me.  LOL  Usually it is the other way around.  Go figure.   Well, I suppose I should think about eating something for supper and see if my energy levels can go for another round for day 8.  I think I might pass for tonight, we'll see.  Would love to hear from anyone who is or has done these classes too and tell me about their favorite parts.  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment