Proudly Canadian

Proudly Canadian

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Creative Chemisty 101: Part 5

Day 8 done!  :)   Two more lessons to go and then I can get started on Creative Chemistry 102.   I got lots done today.  This is addicting.  I have had so much fun today working on these creative lessons and I've learnt so much today.  This is one of the best creative decisions I have ever made.  I relied so much on U-tube videos to learn but this by far surpasses all the U-tube videos I have watched.  Amazing.  I recommend Creative Chemistry completely.  I can't wait to put all I've learnt into action in my creations.  So here are my Day 8 pics:

Day 8: Paint primer and distress crackle. 



My day is done!  Time for bed, it's been a lot of learning today.  I think I'll be dreaming tags and techniques tonight!  LOL   Sweet dreams everyone.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment