Proudly Canadian

Proudly Canadian

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Creative Chemistry 102: Part 1

I couldn't help myself and I started on Creative Chemistry 102 right after I graduated from 101.  I thought, huh, only 7 days vs the 2 weeks in the last one, but holy cow there is a lot in each days lessons.  So today, I managed the first 2 lessons in Day 1's itinerary.  I do believe I am done for the day.  Had a blast but I think I got to the point of my eyes going crossed and my back hurting.  Yup, had enough for today.  Not sure how far I will get tomorrow, since I have several errands and my Dad to visit tomorrow.  So, here is what I have accomplished in homework from Day 1 so far. 

Day 1:  Marbling with distress paints.

 
 
 
Day 1: Distress Paint, colored crackle.  

 
 
I love the fall look of the leaves.  I'm going to have to make more of these for some autumn tags!  Can't wait.  :)   Speaking of fall... or falling!  LOL  I'm ready to fall over.  Good night, sweet dreams and Zzzzzzz.....  See you on my next day of learning Tim's techniques.  :)  

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous colours Diane. I am too doing the CC102 course and having so much fun enjoying the techniques. Hope you are too. Looking forward to seeing more of your tags
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I do love Tim and his techniques! I can't imagine anything else being this much fun. :)

      Delete