Proudly Canadian

Proudly Canadian

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

CTMH layout

Helllooooo....

This layout was one of the challenges that our hostess at the scrapbooking retreat gives each of us.  She gives us a package of various paper, a sample blueprint and some embellishments and we have to incorporate a CTMH stamp somewhere on the layout as well.  We can add extra to the page but we have to use the paper.  Everyone gets the same package and in the end we get to check out everyone's unique interpretations of the paper and the layout blueprint and a winner is chosen for a prize.  It's so much fun and has gotten me back into thinking about layouts because I have been doing mostly tags for over a year, and I was doing cards before that. 


 
 

This post is short and sweet.   The chipboard grass and the bling are not CTMH but all the rest of the page is.  Had fun working on this challenge.  I love CTMH paper, the colors are always so beautiful. 

Next up, I'll be showing you my tags that I've been working on... 

Great seeing you and don't forget to leave me a note letting me know that you were here.  :)   I'll post my tags as soon as I can so check back for more fun stuff.  :)  xoxo
 

1 comment:

  1. love your layout and I love how everyone does something different with the supplies I give them.

    ReplyDelete